Each year, the Berlin Historical Society creates special exhibits for the annual Berlin Lions Fair (September 13 – 15, 2019). Our Barn Museum is located near the south gate, just up from the tractor pull area.
Since 2005, The Barn Museum has offered several exhibits, a continuous running slide show, and our country store. It is a popular gathering spot, enjoyed by many.
2018 featured a recreated Beckley Tavern.
The gallery is a collection of pictures and topics that change yearly. Featured have been famous Berlin people, trains, and “then and now” pictures among many others.
A new show has been created each year. Ranging from 20 – 30 minutes, visitors get to sit and enjoy historic Berlin.
our store features Berlin inspired items as crockery (exclusive to the Society), Berlin literature, branded spices, local honey, and crafts. Of course, our famous homemade confections are available, as well as Berlin made jams and jellies.
2019 Exhibits include:
- The Fuller Tavern: a recreation of this tavern on Worthington Ridge. George Washington visited here
- World War II Exhibit: Berlin Brothers & Sisters In Arms, honoring Berlin residents that served
- The Gallery: World War II memorabilia
- Slide Show: based on our popular story share of Worthington Ridge
- Worthington Meetinghouse Exhibit
- And, take your picture!